Ever wondered why keeping your feet clean and healthy is essential? They are feet why would they need any care? Then some do take care of feet as there’s this thing about the impression that feet tell about the personality of an individual. But that is not it there are many other reasons why feet need your care and attention as much as any other part of your body. If you feel pain in your feet contact to pain Clinic Orlando.
Each foot has about 33 joints and 26 bones which carry the whole weight of a person’s body. As feet provide support, if there is a problem with them it will affect the whole body as well. Everyone should know the significance of foot health as it is not taken seriously due to less awareness.
Why Is It Important?
With this only, one can understand how important feet health and maintenance are. But here are the reasons why one should be keen about foot health;
- Feet can indicate the overall health of your body i.e. swelling occurs if there is a kidney malfunction, heart problem or hypertension, tingling indicates diabetes and cold feet are due to hypothyroidism.
- Feet are farthest from the heart so circulation rate is less as compared to other parts and thus a deficiency of Vitamin D, minerals and calcium can cause cramps and sprains.
- Being careless about the feet can cause many other health problems. Some common diseases are;
- Athlete’s foot: Occurs due to a fungal infection caused between toes as a result of untidiness.
- Flat feet: Damage to tendons causes this condition.
- Bunions: Painful faulty foot structure.
- Plantar warts: A small bump or growth due to viral infection.
- Eczema and Psoriasis: Both are dermatological conditions caused by infection.
- Corns and Callus: Skin thickens due to excessive rubbing with unsuitable material.
- Now coming to the part ‘People say that feet reveal an individual’s personality’, if the feet are hard, dried and untidy it will definitely not have a good impression, this is unquestionable.
How To Avoid These Problems?
It is very simple, as mentioned that all of these are caused by low maintenance and some habits or no care at all. If you feel pain in your feet contact to pain Clinic Orlando. All a person has to do is take care of his/her feet by adding the following habits to daily routine;
- Washing the feet daily once and every time they are untidy.
- Trimming the nails regularly.
- Wearing shoes or slippers that are comfortable and of your foot’s size.
- Using moisturisers for dryness.
- Removing dead skin cells.
- Avoiding damp feet.
All these habits can save you from the misery and pain. Also, these are normal routine stuff and not very hard to do. Foot health care is as important as anything else and this should not be overlooked.
A layman doesn’t believe that foot health is as important as the health of any other part of the body which is a major drawback. If you feel pain in your feet contact to pain Clinic Orlando. Therefore, foot health should not be taken for granted. It should be taken seriously and there must be more awareness programs for this purpose.