Effective Date: July 19, 2018
This Policy describes the types of information We may collect from you when you visit the Website and our practices for collecting, Using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Acceptance Of The Terms of This Policy
Scope and Application
This Policy applies to information We collect on this Website, mobile apps or online or mobile-enabled technology or digital tools that display or link to this Policy (“Online Platforms”) and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected offline or through other means that do not display or link to this Policy, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party, or to information that would be considered “Protected Health Information” under HIPAA (“PHI”). Our use and disclosure of PHI is set forth in our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
You can access and browse our Website at any time without providing any personally identifying information. We do not collect your personally identifying information unless you choose to provide it.
We collect and combine information about you, how you engage with our Website, and the devices you use to view and interact with our Website. This includes information you provide to us in connection with your use of the Website and information collected automatically when you view and interact with the Website.
We collect this information: directly from you when you provide it to Us; automatically as you navigate through the Website; and from third parties, such as business partners and affiliates.
• Information Directly Provided By You:
You may provide information direct to Us by: filling in forms on our Website, sign up for a newsletter, contact us, respond to a survey, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, postal address, insurance information, personal health information (which, to the extent it is considered Protected Health Information under HIPAA, shall be subject to the Notice of Privacy Practices), survey responses, and other information you choose to provide through our Website. We will not use your information for any purposes other than as described in this Policy or explained to you at the point at which the information was collected.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personally identifiable patient information through the Website. Do not post any material in any area of the Website that could be used to identify a patient. If we learn that We have collected personal information of a patient, We will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
• Information Collected Automatically As You Navigate Through The Website:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, referral websites, and affiliate information, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; Information about your computer and internet connection, including your internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, and browser type, date/time stamp, mobile location and device type, and/or clickstream data. This information may be linked to other information we collect about you. Cookies, web beacons, flash cookies and similar technologies serve many important functions that help us serve you better.
When interacting with our services within social media, we may obtain information stored within social media or authorized by you to be collected by us within such social media. This information may include your contact information, email address, friend information, friends and pages with whom you have an association, and other information stored within social media.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information, below; and
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as Web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
The information We collect automatically is statistical data does not personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps Us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling Us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information, below.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that We collect about you or that you provide to Us To:
• present our Website and its contents to you;
• provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us;
• fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• provide you with notices;
• carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and Us;
• notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it;
• allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
• provide information in other ways as described when we provide it; and
For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want Us to use your information in this way, please contact Us via our Contact Page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information, below.
We may use the information We have collected from you to enable Us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though We do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose information about Website users that does not identify any individual, such as usage statistics, device data, online traffic patterns and user feedback, and other aggregated, non-identified data to third parties without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that We collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
• To our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and business partners; however, any organization to which we provide such information is required to keep it confidential and to only use such information in accordance with this Policy.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business if it is needed to perform their functions for us; however, they are not authorized by Us to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements, and they are required to maintain the information in confidence.
• When legally required by law, a regulatory authority, or by legal process. We may also disclose information as part of an investigation or enforcement action relating to improper or illegal conduct relating to our Website or other products, including, without limitation, any situations that may potentially involve threats to the safety or privacy of any person or misuse of our Website (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.)
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets where personal information about Website users is among the assets transferred. If another company acquires us or in any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties. If such sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to require that the transferee use such information in a manner consistent with this Policy.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information, below;
• For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information;
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. But you should keep in mind that no website or internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us through our Contact Page or at firstname.lastname@example.org/~ry2nhhi859by).
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, email and mailing address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (b) the name and address of all such third parties to whom the information was disclosed. To request such information, please email us at email@example.com/~ry2nhhi859by. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
Visiting The Website From Outside The United States
We are located in the United States of America (“USA”). The services described on our Website are directed only at customers in the USA. If you are visiting the Website from outside the USA, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored or processed in the USA and maintained on computers or servers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. By using any portion of our Website, you understand and consent to the transfer of your information to the USA and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this privacy statement.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send Us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org/~ry2nhhi859by request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to Us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want Us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending Us an email stating your request to email@example.com/~ry2nhhi859by.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending Us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org/~ry2nhhi859by. If We have sent you a promotional email, you may follow the link contained in that email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want Us to use information that We collect or that you provide to Us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending an email with your request to email@example.com/~ry2nhhi859by.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. These third parties may provide you with ways to opt out from having information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on NAI’s Website located at https://www.networkadvertising.org/.
Reservation of Rights
By using our Online Platforms, you consent, and we reserve the right, to use the data we collect from you as described in this privacy statement. Additionally, you consent, and we reserve the right, to use the data we collect from you in ways that are consistent with the then-current disclosed privacy statement regardless of when your data was collected (i.e., we can use your data in ways that are consistent with the current disclosed practice but which may not be entirely consistent with the previously disclosed practices when your information was originally collected).
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States of America or any of its territories or possessions (“USA”). By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing;
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
• Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
• Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
• Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
• Incidental to your accessing and viewing certain Website materials, your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM or in a web browser cache for display enhancement purposes;
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution;
• If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications;
• If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site;
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text;
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site;
• Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org/~ry2nhhi859by.
Comprehensive Spine and Regenerative Medicine, Inc., Nona Medical Arts, 184.108.40.206/~ry2nhhi859by, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to: Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website; Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website; or Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites. You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Florida, in the United States of America (“USA”). We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the USA. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the USA. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
No Medical Advice, Disclaimer, No Warranty
The information that you obtain from the Website is provided for informational purposes only. The Website is not intended to offer medical advice. The Website may provide you with information or facilitate your communication with a health care provider, but are not a substitute for the professional judgment of a health care provider. Call your health care provider or “911” immediately if you think you have a medical emergency. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider prior to starting any new treatment, or if you have any questions regarding symptoms or a medical condition.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH ONLINE SERVICES FOR AN AMOUNT MORE THAN $500.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH ONLINE SERVICES FOR AN AMOUNT MORE THAN $500.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
If you have any feedback, comments, requests for technical support, or other questions relating to the Website, please direct them to: email@example.com/~ry2nhhi859by.